The International QCA Workshop Series is organized by a team of six early career scholars:
- Manuel Fischer (EAWAG)
- Julia Leib (University of Potsdam)
- Johannes Meuer (ETH Zurich)
- Sofia Pagliarin (University of Bamberg)
- Ryan Rumble (Jönköping University)
- Christian Rupietta (University of Wuppertal)
The workshops are the result of a joint effort of six young researchers working across a variety of different social scientific disciplines. All six organizers actively use QCA in their research or develop new methodological applications of QCA.