Tutorials and Guides
Mailing Lists and Forums
- The COMPASSS Mailing List is a low-traffic, moderated mailing list that distributes the COMPASSS newsletter and news of interest to the broader CCM community. If you have something that might be of interest to the target audience of the newsletter, but does not match any of the sections on the website, please email Benoît Rihoux to see whether your item would be appropriate for the newsletter.
- In political science and sociology, QUAL-COMPARE, managed by Wendy Olsen (University of Manchester)
- In management and organization studies, QCA-NET, managed by Peer Fiss (University of Southern California)
- Facebook group: Qualitative Comparative Analysis and Fuzzy Sets
- QCA forum (emphasis on R package): https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/qca/
QCA in Other Languages
- This page in Finnish provides a short introduction to QCA with a reference to a working paper based on Finnish data available in English.
- This page in Japanese, provides pratical information for QCA users: a summary good practices, a glossary of the key terms, and a review of texbooks and software packages.
Comparative Methods for Systematic Cross-Case Analysis